- ““Fear not, kid! I am here!”: Diversity & Contemporary Meaning(s) of Heroism in My Hero Academia” to be presented at 49th Annual NeMLA Coinvention | April 12-15, 2018 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- “How to Read “Love” in the Time of Fanfiction, Fanart, and Social Media: Examining Yaoi and Boy-Love Manga” presented at Canadian Comparative Literature Association (CCLA) program for Congress 2017 on May 29, 2017 at Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario.
- “AKA ‘I Love You’: Examining Trauma, Rape and the Female Body in Marvel’s Jessica Jones.” Presented at the panel of Heroes of Marvel Cinematic Universe/Heroes in Popular Culture – MPCA/ACA 2016 Annual Conference on October 8, 2016 at Hilton Rosemont Chicago, Illinois.
- “Anime Translation: Utilizing Walter Benjamin’s The Task of the Translator to translate Gen Urobuchi’s Psycho-Pass.” Presented at Translation and the Arts Conference on March 5, 2016 at York University – Glendon Campus in Toronto, Ontario.
- “Illustrating the Self in Distorted Realities: Comparative Approaches to the Unconscious in Murakami and Magritte.” Presented at Canadian Comparative Literature Association’s The Capital($) of Comparative Literature – Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Canada on June 1, 2015 at University of Ottawa in Ottawa, Ontario.
- “Perceptions of East and West in Studio Ghibli’s Grave of the Fireflies and The Wind Rises.” Presented at Asian Research Working Group Conference: Globalization and Asia on May 11, 2015 at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.
- “Multimedia Classroom: Using Visual Materials to Engage Active Learning” presented on behalf of the STA (Senior Teaching Assistant) Program at the STAY Symposium at York University on May 5, 2017.
- “Teaching Critical Reading Skills in the Humanities” presented on behalf of the STA (Senior Teaching Assistant) Program & General Education/Foundations Program at York University on March 7, 2017.
- “Zotero 101 Workshop” presented on behalf of HuGSA at York University on February 28, 2017.
- “Supporting First Year Students in Transition and Maintaining Student Retention Workshop” Presented with Murtaza Hassan on behalf of the STA (Senior Teaching Assistant) Program of the Teaching Commons at York University – October 13, 2016.
- “Zotero Workshop” Presented on behalf of P.D.H.G.S. at York University in December 2014.
- “SSHRC/OGS Funding Workshop” Presented with Angie Wong on behalf of P.D.H.G.S. at York University in September 2014.